To be eligible for coverage, all applicants must have a valid Canadian provincial or territorial government health insurance plan.
- Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan
- British Columbia Medical Services Plan
- Nova Scotia Health Insurance Program
- Ontario Health Insurance Plan
- Quebec Health Insurance Plan
- Medical Coverage for Canadian Armed Forces with valid health care plan in Canada
If you're not currently covered, and therefore ineligible for our coverage, you may contact the OmbudService for Life & Health Insurance at www.olhi.ca
for more information.